Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 11:13 PM   #406
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
OK....

What's next?

BOb
He really wasn't going to tell you any of the combination. You have arrived at the answer to life the universe and everything except the combination to the MR safe.

Pooh has snuck out the secret back door of the safe. I would be careful trying to use that number to open it, I think he has wired it with explosives. I have the key, but I am too scared to use it!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:31 AM   #407
bpugliese
Enthusiast
bpugliese began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
just to clarify it (at least to me is isn't clear yet) is the first one to get the correct answer going to choose the prize first, or something like that? or the prizes are going to be random given to the people who actually figured out the correct killer?

*Anyway I think anyone who really gets the correct answer deserves a big prize, what a mess of a murder AHEUEAHue*
bpugliese is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2010, 08:36 AM   #408
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpugliese View Post
just to clarify it (at least to me is isn't clear yet) is the first one to get the correct answer going to choose the prize first, or something like that? or the prizes are going to be random given to the people who actually figured out the correct killer?

*Anyway I think anyone who really gets the correct answer deserves a big prize, what a mess of a murder AHEUEAHue*
OK - it's NOT a race to turn in the correct answer first! Take your time, read everything, take several handfuls of headache meds, use a ouija board to question the dead, give up and throw darts at names, and then send in your answer.

Deadline to send us the solution (name of the murderer) is November 14th 2010, at 11:59 PM EST.

"Amongst the eligible entries four winners will be randomly drawn for the grand prizes (e-book reader devices) and 10 winners will be randomly drawn for a US $30 e-book voucher each." We will attempt to match the ebook reader device winners with a device officially available in their country.
[If you live a country in which none of above devices is officially available, you will receive an e-book voucher for US $180.]

Clear-er?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:43 AM   #409
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
New chapter time?
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:47 AM   #410
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
New chapter time?
Posted while you were nagging!
Advert
Old 11-10-2010, 10:47 AM   #411
bpugliese
Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
OK - it's NOT a race to turn in the correct answer first! Take your time, read everything, take several handfuls of headache meds, use a ouija board to question the dead, give up and throw darts at names, and then send in your answer.

Deadline to send us the solution (name of the murderer) is November 14th 2010, at 11:59 PM EST.

"Amongst the eligible entries four winners will be randomly drawn for the grand prizes (e-book reader devices) and 10 winners will be randomly drawn for a US $30 e-book voucher each." We will attempt to match the ebook reader device winners with a device officially available in their country.
[If you live a country in which none of above devices is officially available, you will receive an e-book voucher for US $180.]

Clear-er?
Thanks for the explanation

Anyway, until now I've only figured out the message of the book pages, didn't find out the murder (I wonder if anyone will really find this bastard )

Well, time to read this new chapter and see if things get more confusing (they probably will haha)
Old 11-10-2010, 11:10 AM   #412
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Surely by now all is crystal clear?
Old 11-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #413
MR. Pockets
Addict
MR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch, Aluratek Libre Pro
Not in the least, but at least I may, might, possibly, (yes, that's how confused I am) have figured it out (or at least guessed close to it) back at "LET'S ALL GO TO THE LOBBY"! But my head doesn't feel any better. And I'm still not sure who was murdered (unless it was you, the chicken?)

(Can you tell I like parenthesis? )
MR. Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:47 PM   #414
poohbear_nc
Now what?

(why no!) (I didn't notice too many parentheses)

Remember - still another episode tomorrow!
Old 11-10-2010, 01:04 PM   #415
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
(why no!) (I didn't notice too many parentheses)

Remember - still another episode tomorrow!
TOMORROW???

(whining) I thought we got two episodes a day, meaning we'd get the last one TODAY!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #416
bpugliese
Enthusiast

Oh crap, no more episodes today?
Old 11-10-2010, 01:33 PM   #417
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpugliese View Post
Oh crap, no more episodes today?
Yeah, what he said.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #418
poohbear_nc
Now what?

..... drawing out the suspense! ......

[entering witness protection program]
Old 11-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #419
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Reminder:
When you send in your entry please include your MobileRead username!

The winners will be notified by PM, i.e. we need your username!

Thank you
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #420
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!

Come on, Pooh! You're just teasing us now! Where's the last installment??