Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 07:53 PM   #391
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I was going to split the prize with you, too!
OH. Well, in that case, give me a hand with this blowtorch........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #392
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

stupid chicken.

Can't even remember to prop the door open.

Wait. I didnt say that out loud, did I?
Advert
Old 11-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #393
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
stupid chicken.

Can't even remember to prop the door open.

Wait. I didnt say that out loud, did I?

You are SO disqualified!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #394
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post

You are SO disqualified!
You are SO unreasonable.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #395
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
OH. Well, in that case, give me a hand with this blowtorch........
Like you're not going to "accidentally" char the chicken?
Advert
Old 11-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #396
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
It is lunchtime! we are having a pool party and eating snags not chicken.

Come over it is sunny and warm.

*mutters "sucking up - what do they think I am?"*
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #397
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Anyone would think you didn't WANT to be let out! Of course we're not going to accidentally char you
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #398
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
It is lunchtime! we are having a pool party and eating snags not chicken.

Come over it is sunny and warm.

*mutters "sucking up - what do they think I am?"*
whats a "snag"?
Old 11-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #399
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Anyone would think you didn't WANT to be let out! Of course we're not going to accidentally char you
I have the platter and the portable grill....
Old 11-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #400
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
I have the platter and the portable grill....
Goodgood. I've got more charcoal in case we need it.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:15 PM   #401
poohbear_nc
Now what?

[sneaking out of the back door in the safe .... leaving a phony rubber chicken in my place .... holding the answer written in code (chicken scratching of course) ... boy, won't they be surprised when they blast open the door]

[loading myself into a trebuchet for SS's party]
Old 11-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #402
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
[sneaking out of the back door in the safe .... leaving a phony rubber chicken in my place .... holding the answer written in code (chicken scratching of course) ... boy, won't they be surprised when they blast open the door]

Are you gonna eat snags? Because I don't know what those are!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #403
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Are you gonna eat snags? Because I don't know what those are!
According to SS, snags = sausages
Old 11-09-2010, 08:55 PM   #404
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:

Boy........are you gonna be surprised when you land in my backyard..........hope you miss the pool! AND the cacti...
Old 11-09-2010, 11:00 PM   #405
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
OK - I'm going to have to trust you guys with the combination to the safe. You won't tell anyone, will you? Or steal the answer? Nah! Not you nice folk!

OK - here's the combination:
1. Take dg's social security number
2. Subtract Shorty's GPS location coordinates
3. Multiply by Recluse's Kindle's serial number
4. Round the resulting number down.

That's the first number in the combination - when you have it let me know and I'll tell you the second number!

OK....

What's next?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote