Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 11-30-2008, 06:53 PM   #16
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halk View Post
The only thing that I found which helped was setting it to 20 books per page.
I found that that did not help (I measured the time to navigate in the 5 and 20 modes and it was nearly no difference). You can always put the things you are reading in special folder and use sort by folders so that the current reading material appear first.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:10 PM   #17
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I found that that did not help (I measured the time to navigate in the 5 and 20 modes and it was nearly no difference). You can always put the things you are reading in special folder and use sort by folders so that the current reading material appear first.
Aha. So it'll recognise stuff and organise in the order of folders, but it won't display folders we can go in and out of...

I suppose that's a little better. That means I'll stick all my news at the front, along with the books I'm reading, which hopefully means I won't need to leave the first couple of pages.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2008, 02:19 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halk View Post
Aha. So it'll recognise stuff and organise in the order of folders, but it won't display folders we can go in and out of...
That's correct. You can create folders and then set the library sort option to "Sort by file path".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #19
Prospect
Other
Prospect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Kindle
Maybe Bookeen is saving up for a big Christmas present to all the good children how have waited patiently? Folders, epub, flipped mobilepocket view, connectivity by radio-SD cards, and the ultimate bug fix! Huurray! And Cybook t-shirts and Bookeen cups for everyone!
Prospect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:52 PM   #20
Ivoch
Enthusiast
Ivoch began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
And a free color Cybook Gen4 with a foldable screen, variable from 3" to 15" by means of simply pressing a button!
Ivoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2008, 03:18 AM   #21
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivoch View Post
And a free color Cybook Gen4 with a foldable screen, variable from 3" to 15" by means of simply pressing a button!

I got mine yesterday in the mail
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:10 AM   #22
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivoch View Post
I'm using mine to practice my origami!
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote