Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #61
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaenSidhe View Post
I emailed support: baensupport AT principledtechnologies DOT com.
I suspected as much. Thanks for getting it straightened out.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #62
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
Just received this reply from Baen:
"I apologize for the hassle with your recent order. We were having problems with our email server over the weekend, which most likely explains why you didn't receive your download link email. Per your request, I've resent your receipt and download link emails for Baen Ebooks order 730073.

For future reference, your purchased Ebooks are always available for download on our Web site. Below my signature line, you will find three ways you can easily find Ebooks you've already purchased. Just make sure you are logged in to our Web site.

I've also emailed the complimentary monthly Baen Bundle to your friend at ..."

So bfollowell should have the code from Baen now.

Those next in line in this thread look to the following (although I'm not sure if each has PM'd the one before them with an email address that hasn't been used for a prior Baen purchase):

Next in line:
tilia
Dcslz
pisceschick
kg3
IcecreamltDan
travger
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #63
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
I'll PM kg3 right now.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #64
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottken View Post
Those next in line in this thread look to the following (although I'm not sure if each has PM'd the one before them with an email address that hasn't been used for a prior Baen purchase):

Next in line:
tilia
Dcslz
pisceschick
kg3
IcecreamltDan
travger
Whoop! I just pm'd Dcslz.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:10 PM   #65
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
-PM to pisceschick
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #66
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
PM received from scottken and redeemed. New code sent to tilia.
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:12 AM   #67
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
In case there's some doubt: PM-d IcecreamLtDan
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:24 PM   #68
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Dcslz never sent me a PM, I think he sent to bfollowell (the one before be) instead.

This happened when the chain was sleeping for a bit, so since he posted on MR yesterday, and already has pisceschick's e-mail, I just redeemed to my own email and sent Dcslz a PM with the new code.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:02 PM   #69
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I see that Dcslz hasn't been here since the 18th, and I was wondering if I should send the code to the next in line instead, so that the chain gets going again?

That would by pisceschick, I think. Dcslz can easily jump back in later.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:34 PM   #70
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Maybe it should be sent to pisceschick and Dcslz could jump in later. If everyone goes through, the code could then be held at the end. What would be the protocol for this or should tilia make the decision?

Last edited by kg3; 07-22-2012 at 02:50 AM.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #71
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I am content either way.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:37 AM   #72
tilia
Evangelist

I sent the code via PM to pisceschick.

Since we don't know when Dcslz will be back, and he did send his PM to the wrong person, I decided this was better.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:21 AM   #73
odie5533
odie5533 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.odie5533 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.odie5533 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.odie5533 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.odie5533 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.odie5533 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.odie5533 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.odie5533 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.odie5533 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.odie5533 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.odie5533 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Android - Acer ICONIA A100
I sent a PM to travger requesting the code when it reaches him.
odie5533 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #74
pisceschick
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia View Post
I sent the code via PM to pisceschick.

Since we don't know when Dcslz will be back, and he did send his PM to the wrong person, I decided this was better.

Thanks! Code has been redeemed and sent on to kg3, who was next. Happy reading, all!
Old 07-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #75
kg3
Guru

--Thanks!

--Code sent to IcecreamLtDan

Last edited by kg3; 07-22-2012 at 07:44 PM.