Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-07-2023, 08:54 AM   #1
conili
conili began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 10th
Open epub via ACSM on iOS iPadOS

ADE hasn't been updated for years reaching 1.2 stars in the store. What is the next best thing to use on iOS to open acsm files to load epub/pdf books?

I tried on Pocketbook app and it worked but I don't like all the features. Does kobo provide this feature?
conili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 09:09 AM   #2
Martinoptic
Bibliolater
Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Bluefire reader??
Martinoptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2023, 09:16 AM   #3
conili
conili began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 10th
I didn't check this one as it is a paid app. Would you confirm this works so I can buy?
conili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 11:10 AM   #4
Martinoptic
Bibliolater
Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
No, it’s free. You need an adobe id if you are wanting to open acsm files, that’s free too.
It also respects the css in epub well.

Only if you are wanting to brand it as your companies reader (white label) do you pay a fee.

It’s worked well for me in the past.

Last edited by Martinoptic; 06-07-2023 at 11:12 AM.
Martinoptic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
acsm, epub, ios, ipados