Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-10-2014, 12:39 PM   #1
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Looking for suggestions

I have the Nexus 7 2013 and I am looking for suggestions for a good case that is great for reading. The case I have now will not completely fold over so it is comfortable for reading.

Thank you so much for any help

PS the case I do have is a Targus that I got from Best Buy. It is great for protecting the device but it is not great for reading.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:47 PM   #2
jswinden
Nameless Being

I like my Poetic Slimline Case for Google Nexus 7 2nd Gen 2013 Android Tablet Black (With Auto Wake / Sleep Function). It was only $15 USD at Amazon and fits well. The magetic closure keeps the cover in place when closed and wakes the Nexus 7.2 when opened. It is very light weight too.
Advert
Old 01-10-2014, 01:05 PM   #3
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you I will give that a try. And I like the wake and sleep idea.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #4
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
I had the Poetic on my 2012 Nexus 7 and it is ok, and I have two cases for my 2013.

This one has both a portrait and landscape stand. I got one for me and one for my hubby, but mine was defective. The sleep and wake function didn't work and I left a bad review on Amazon and the seller contacted me and sent me a new one. rooCASE Google Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Gen Tablet Origami SlimShell Folio Case Cover - Purple (Updated Sleep / Wake Feature)

I also have the MoKo Google New Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Gen Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case PURPLE (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep Feature).

I am just using the roo case now because I like the portrait stand while I eat lunch at work. Both cases also fold back easily to read without the stand function as well. They both are pretty good though - and they both come in purple!
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
You might find some to try in this thread...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=227663
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2014, 08:51 AM   #6
cvkemp
Loving life

I got the poetic case from Amazon and I do like it. I have never used the stand on any case I have ever had, what I was looking for was the screen cover to fold completely over so it was easier to hold while using my tablet. I also really like the cover waking and putting the Nexus to sleep. I do find the quality of the case to be less that my liking but at the price what can you expect.