Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-15-2023, 01:32 PM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Marvin Replacement

I just bought an iphone 15 and was aghast to find that I can't install Marvin as it is no longer in the app store. I know it hasn't been supported for some time, but it is the perfect e-reader for me as it does everything I need, especially it's seamless dropbox integration.

I tried MapleRead, but found no easy way to actually get my books in there, unlike Marvin's dropbox.

Is there anything else that fills this niche? Or is there a way to get my copy of the Marvin app off my old iphone onto the new one?
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 02:10 PM   #2
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Libra 2
Do your hands actually rot off when you use the forum search? Or just have a look at the Marvin forum

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=254
Wiggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 02:34 PM   #3
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you so much for the kind words.

I did search around the Apple Forum, but it's been so long since I've been online I didn't realize there was a Marvin one. Hopefully I will be able to transfer my beloved Marvin.
Old 10-15-2023, 03:00 PM   #4
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you still have a device with Marvin installed and follow the instructions, 100% for sure
Old 10-15-2023, 08:05 PM   #5
Marcy
Guru

Well, despite the snarky reply you are still my hero. Marvin successfully put onto my new iPhone. Thank you!
Old 10-16-2023, 01:47 AM   #6
Wiggo
Leftutti

Glad it worked