Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-08-2010, 04:15 PM   #1
clintbradford
Older ... slower ...
clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo, Kindles 2/3/Keyboard/Fire/Fire HD, HDX.
Must Update Borders Desktop?

I am being told (after successful v1.4 firmware upgrade) that I must update my Borders Desktop software program to sync. But Borders isn't offering anything new as of late last night.

Kobo gurus - know when Borders will get their act together (g) and offer a v1.4-compatible Desktop software for the Mac?

Clint Bradford
clintbradford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #2
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintbradford View Post
I am being told (after successful v1.4 firmware upgrade) that I must update my Borders Desktop software program to sync. But Borders isn't offering anything new as of late last night.

Kobo gurus - know when Borders will get their act together (g) and offer a v1.4-compatible Desktop software for the Mac?

Clint Bradford
Hey Clint,

One of the disadvantages of upgrading your eReader in advance of the official update. Let me see what I can do for you.

Check your PM
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2010, 02:16 AM   #3
clintbradford
Older ... slower ...
clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo, Kindles 2/3/Keyboard/Fire/Fire HD, HDX.
>> ... One of the disadvantages of upgrading your eReader in advance of the official update ...

Thank you. Since it's past midnight in most of the U.S., I guess I can say I have the latest Borders Mac Desktop program this being released to the world today. All is syncing perfectly!
clintbradford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:29 AM   #4
roguefan99
Zealot
roguefan99 began at the beginning.

Device: Smart Q7, and Kobo
LOL if its ready I'd better finish my book because I'm sure the bookmark will dissappear as soon as I update (also have to choose one with a cover I dont like!)
roguefan99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
borders, desktop, koko, software, sync