Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-01-2003, 10:46 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
This is where I will spend my summer :)

http://www.labdu.izor.hr/webcamhr.htm

Ahhh summer-time!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 09:38 PM   #2
crh3f
crh3f began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie NR70V
Ummm...it's a lot of red dots, looks like red blood cells on a black background...???
crh3f is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2003, 12:48 AM   #3
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Looks like a beautiful place. Enjoy your summer.
I'm actually off to Florida for a week myself. Ahhh, the beaches, the getting away from the real world...
Scott
saw9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2003, 07:51 AM   #4
crh3f
crh3f began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie NR70V
Aha! Now I see! Looks nice.
crh3f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 04:53 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

... only 10 more days
Advert
Old 06-13-2003, 11:19 PM   #6
RockerChick
Enthusiast
RockerChick began at the beginning.

Device: NX70v
FABULOUS! Where/What is it exactly?
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 11:23 PM   #7
jfs01
Enthusiast
jfs01 is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony Clie TH-55
neat
jfs01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 10:18 AM   #8
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally posted by RockerChick
FABULOUS! Where/What is it exactly?
It is located at the southers tip of Croatia/Europe. See here for more
Old 06-19-2003, 04:28 PM   #9
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Ok guys, tomorrow I am leaving. I will immediately spend the first two or three days on a boat, so no inet for me.

Please be nice to Gary and Sunshine in the meantime
Old 07-07-2003, 10:47 AM   #10
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Just to let you know, I am not dead yet. I am still on vacation though

Found a nice Times Online article on the place I am spending my time right now.