Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Read reviews and customer testomonials!

Dear All:

You can now go to the Astak website and get links to a slew of reviews and you can read Customer Testomonials also!

Visit: www.theEZreader.com
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Review #2 recommends the Pocket Pro for "pleasure reading". I think that that's smart, and that all 5" units should be advertised that way.

I've seen many posts here about technical pdf's with graphics, and it has seemed to me that the Pocket Pro and its competition were not designed for that.

I wouldn't change the Pocket Pro or the others. It's only that different eBook readers are best at different functions, and I would emphasize what each unit is best at.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Ga
I have to completely agree with you. There is no way that a single device can meet the needs of everyone. I have the 6" EZReader and it works very well for me on PDFs that I create to fit the screen of my reader but PDFs that I can not modify for the screen size is not that great.
I am hoping for a EZreader that is about 9" in size soon. I will be standing in line for it.

Chuck
cvkemp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Video Walkaround on Pocket PRO

Dear All:

The reviews are starting to pour in! A few moments on Twitter showed about twenty now and climbing.

Every reviewer is particularly enthusiastic about it.

You can see a good Pocket PRO video walkaround at:

http://mobilitysite.com/2009/09/asta...-video-review/
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:53 AM   #5
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Excellent video!

Robertb, watching the video, it looks like, in general, 1-2 seconds response whenever a button is pushed (page turns, menus, ...). Is that a fair generalization? Is that what you called "near instantaneous" in previous comments?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert