Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-07-2009, 04:45 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
I promise: we will flood this forum with pictures from our meet-up!
can't wait to see them !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:45 PM   #17
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
yAy!!!!!

I'll go to the local German Deli and load up on the proper snacks so I can celebrate in spirit with you!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #18
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
can't wait to see them !
No, we already took those pictures in a trip to the feature (didnt we netseeker?) - but we wont publish the pictures till after the official meet-up
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:47 PM   #19
tirsales
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
I'll go to the local German Deli and load up on the proper snacks so I can celebrate in spirit with you!
We will think of you
Old 05-07-2009, 04:50 PM   #20
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
too late for that. i hope you'll drink a toast to all of us who wish we could be there with you ! we always do in paris.
A toast? Several toasts! I promised to pay for a round, so did netseeker; oh, and I still ought to buy tirsales a beer for catching VR, and I owe mtraveller four or five wheet beers for his votes for Germany
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #21
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
A toast? Several toasts! I promised to pay for a round, so did netseeker; oh, and I still ought to buy tirsales a beer for catching VR, and I owe mtraveller four or five wheet beers for his votes for Germany
oh, that sounds wonderful !

i might even get some beer to toast you from afar (even though i don't like beer) ! i sort of like schwartzbier. i wonder if i can find some in paris.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #22
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
No, we already took those pictures in a trip to the feature (didnt we netseeker?) - but we wont publish the pictures till after the official meet-up
not so loud, tirsales, they might hear you

He is lying - cross my heart!
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #23
tirsales

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
oh, and I still ought to buy tirsales a beer for catching VR
You know - I actually had forgotten. Thanks for reminding me
Old 05-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #24
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
not so loud, tirsales, they might hear you

He is lying - cross my heart!
sneaky little not-hedgehog !!!! that's cheating, you know !
Old 05-07-2009, 05:03 PM   #25
tirsales

Quote:
sneaky little not-hedgehog !!!! that's cheating, you know !
Naah, netseeker is right - we didnt do anything.
Really.
Can those large, black, twinkling eyes lie? Of course not, its not as if they have a mouth.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #26
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Naah, netseeker is right - we didnt do anything.
Really.
Can those large, black, twinkling eyes lie? Of course not, its not as if they have a mouth.
hmm, i'm starting to think maybe i should book a train ticket. i think somebody should be there to keep an eye on you lot.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:10 PM   #27
tirsales

There is a direct train (ICE 9555) from Paris Est (13:09) to Frankfurt HBF (16:58). Its 59€ (1st class: 99€) and I promise to be there when your train arrives.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #28
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
do eeeeet!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #29
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
There is a direct train from Paris Est (13:09) to Frankfurt HBF (16:58). Its 59€ and I promise to be there when you train arrives.
arg !! don't tempt me.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #30
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
hmm, i'm starting to think maybe i should book a train ticket. i think somebody should be there to keep an eye on you lot.
Quote:
There is a direct train from Paris Est (13:09) to Frankfurt HBF (16:58). Its 59€ and I promise to be there when you train arrives.

And if my french lessons go well i might be able to welcome you in best french then.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deutschland, frankfurt, germany, meet-up