Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-20-2007, 04:20 PM   #1
imperceptible
Banned
imperceptible is on a distinguished road

Device: I want to get a reader to read to my off spring.
Cybook out of stock!

Where can I buy my cybook I live in the artic but I want it shipped to a Canadian address. Where can I buy a cybook thats actually in stock.(NOT IN BOOKEEN) I cant even find it on Ebay.

Help my off srping

The Penguin Master
imperceptible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:57 PM   #2
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperceptible View Post
Where can I buy my cybook I live in the artic but I want it shipped to a Canadian address. Where can I buy a cybook thats actually in stock.(NOT IN BOOKEEN) I cant even find it on Ebay.

Help my off srping

The Penguin Master
No duh!

Those of us who are 'in the know' found out about this shortage *LONG* before you mere 'mortal' penguins! (Like, at least YESTERDAY! But then, I has contacts within Bookeen - so they made sure to not notify me, leaving me to stumble over this factoid only by visiting their website on a whim!)

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
imperceptible
Banned

Exclamation Where to buy a cybook(Except Bookeen)

Situation:

-I live in Canada
-Price doesnt matter
- I would like it before new year's if that is possible

I really want a Cybook but Bookeen is sold out till early 2008. I would peref one before Christmas but is that doesnt happen I can wait a little longer.

Thanks for your help,

Really Thanks,

The Penguin Master
Old 12-21-2007, 08:14 PM   #4
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Situation:

-I live in Canada
-Price doesnt matter
- I would like it before new year's if that is possible

I really want a Cybook but Bookeen is sold out till early 2008. I would peref one before Christmas but is that doesnt happen I can wait a little longer.

Thanks for your help,

Really Thanks,

The Penguin Master
Our site *is* processing orders! And we'll ship to Canada. http://store.naebllc.com/ is up and running, although we're still having to fuss with UPS to get it to handle UPS shipping options right. And don't be surprised if, after placing a credit card order through Paypal - no, you don't need to have a Paypal account, when our site redirects to Paypal, the first page has a (barely noticable) link on the left column, just above the various credit card icons, which does CC processing for non-Paypal purchases - your account information back at our site doesn't show the purchase, it's gone through, but Paypal's not quite tying in well enough to give us the receipt information back.

Derek
Old 12-21-2007, 08:20 PM   #5
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Our site *is* processing orders! And we'll ship to Canada. http://store.naebllc.com/ is up and running, although we're still having to fuss with UPS to get it to handle UPS shipping options right. And don't be surprised if, after placing a credit card order through Paypal - no, you don't need to have a Paypal account, when our site redirects to Paypal, the first page has a (barely noticable) link on the left column, just above the various credit card icons, which does CC processing for non-Paypal purchases - your account information back at our site doesn't show the purchase, it's gone through, but Paypal's not quite tying in well enough to give us the receipt information back.

Derek
Actually I got that problem fixed. We are having an issue with some international address and our shipment modules though. If you have a problem please contact us. Currently our shipment is scheduled to come in the last half of January.
penty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2007, 01:34 PM   #6
imperceptible
Banned

Wht cant I log in to Bookeen?

I made an account typed everything in correctly several times and it won't let me log in. It just stays on the same page.

-I live in Canada

The Penguin Master
Old 12-22-2007, 02:02 PM   #7
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
I made an account typed everything in correctly several times and it won't let me log in. It just stays on the same page.

-I live in Canada

The Penguin Master
Now that is strange...
Old 12-22-2007, 03:14 PM   #8
mitja_i
Enthusiast
mitja_i began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
mitja_i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:59 PM   #9
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitja_i View Post

When you're in the Bookeen storefront, you can register as a customer, which gives you the option of getting the newsletters and the like, among other options.

*I* haven't had any problems but others have... It's strange that this is such a hit-and-miss problem.

Derek
Old 12-22-2007, 04:18 PM   #10
imperceptible
Banned

Exclamation Help please! Bookeen Problems! Help me forum people and NAEB!

I have an account with Bookeen(Cybook gen3) and it wont let me log into my account so I can purchase a cover. Why cant I log in I'm regestered I have an email. I changed my password 3 times! I got a dead link in my email 3 times and they arent responding to any of my emails(probably because I'm not a customer yet).

Can anybody tell me why I can't log in.

About me:
-I live in Canada
-I'm using MSN
-I can't log in

I need to buy a cover and I am possibly gonna buy a few things from NAEB in the future when they open up.

The Penguin Master!
Old 12-22-2007, 04:25 PM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Maybe try a different browser
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:28 PM   #12
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
I have an account with Bookeen(Cybook gen3) and it wont let me log into my account so I can purchase a cover. Why cant I log in I'm regestered I have an email. I changed my password 3 times! I got a dead link in my email 3 times and they arent responding to any of my emails(probably because I'm not a customer yet).

Can anybody tell me why I can't log in.

About me:
-I live in Canada
-I'm using MSN
-I can't log in

I need to buy a cover and I am possibly gonna buy a few things from NAEB in the future when they open up.

The Penguin Master!
I don't know what to tell you. I just went to the Bookeen store, logged in and added stuff to my cart without problem. I just opened the account today. I'm using IE7, can log in and live in the US.

Derek
Old 12-22-2007, 04:50 PM   #13
cmbs
non-believer
cmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen 3, JetBook Lite
Try clearing your cookies.
cmbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:53 PM   #14
cmbs
non-believer
cmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen 3, JetBook Lite
I would clear my cookies and maybe temp files, and see if it works then.
cmbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:53 PM   #15
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Threads merged.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote