Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-22-2015, 07:27 PM   #1
p_a_smith
Me, Myself, but not I
p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Acer 200, Asus FHD, Kobo Touch
Post Lectionary Stories for Preaching and Teaching

My book titled "Lectionary Stories for Preaching and Teaching, Cycle C" has just been published.

The book is 66 short stories based upon the gospel readings from the Revised Common Lectionary Year C. The stories are written to help bring alive the message and meaning of the texts. They can be used by preachers to help in sermon writing, as helps for those wishing to explore the Bible, or as group or personal devotional aids.

The Adobe PDF can be downloaded from
https://store.csspub.com/prod-0788028367.htm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lectionary stories C.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	143077  
p_a_smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:12 PM   #2
p_a_smith
Me, Myself, but not I
p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Acer 200, Asus FHD, Kobo Touch
The kindle version of the book is now available from Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Lectionary-Sto...ries+preaching

And the epub and mobi files are now available directly from the publisher
https://store.csspub.com/prod-0788028367.htm
p_a_smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bible, devotion, stories