Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Book light recommendations

Does anyone suggest a particular book light for the nook? The ones sold specifically for the nook are too expensive. For now, all I have is one of those silly flashlights that straps on my head, and that probably isn't the best solution. Besides, I look silly, and it gives me flashlight hair.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
Martlet
Martlet began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
I've been using the Itty Bitty Booklight that I got a Borders years ago. I plug it in, rather than use the battery pack. I'm looking forward to getting that cover with the light included when it's shipped in February.
Martlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
I've tried less than 10 lights before I settled for Zelco Max.5 (which I can't praise enough) for my Sony PRS-505 and in terms of the light and battery consumption it's great because it's one of the very few reading lights which employ the modern tiny LED (and not those dome-shaped older LEDs). However I can't clip it to the nook since it doesn't come with the cover like PRS did.
If you can hold off for a little while until when the cheap covers for nook flood the market I'd highly recommend Zelco Max.5.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote