Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
Budfudder
Enthusiast
Budfudder began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Freezing up mobi2mobi :(

I've been using the GUI for some time quite happily. Then I tried to use it yesterday with a book I just bought from Amazon. It froze up. So, further experimenting - it would freeze up with books I had previously successfully edited using it. So I went to the command line version - and IT froze up (see attachment). Again, it froze up processing books that I'd successfully edited using it before.

Any suggestions? It appears my installation is now completely broken I'm using v0.09.

In case there's something wrong with mobi2mobi itself, where can I download it (not the GUI, but mobi2mobi.exe itself)?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mobi2mobi.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	65134  
Budfudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:14 AM   #2
Budfudder
Enthusiast
Budfudder began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Bump hoping for a reply
Budfudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Check the last few pages of the "Mobi2Mobi Mobi2Mobi v0.13 - GUI for Mobiperl tools" stickied thread up above.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:41 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
.AZW is not a format when there is no DRM. AZW without DRM is Mobipocket.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:03 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf
.AZW is not a format when there is no DRM. AZW without DRM is Mobipocket.
While I won't question the validity of your statement, I certainly have to question its relevance in this particular discussion.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert