Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 03-15-2008, 11:12 PM   #1
tomcool420
tomcool420 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505
Table Of Content

Hey,
I got my new prs505 in the mail today and was trying to make books for it. The TOC function is nice considering how slow it is to go through pages but i was wondering how to set it up. I can start either from a text file or from HTML but I'm trying but i can't figure out how the reader chooses what to list in the TOC. does anyone have an idea?
Thanks,
Tom
tomcool420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:56 AM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
If you are using Book Designer then anything marked as a title will feature in the TOC.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2008, 08:58 AM   #3
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
If you’re sing HTML set a Bookmark to the spot you want the TOC to jump to and then set a Hyperlink, which will show in the TOC, to that Bookmark.
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:14 PM   #4
tomcool420
tomcool420 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505
yea i started using book designer. seemed like the easiest thing to do. Thanks
tomcool420 is offline   Reply With Quote