Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-17-2014, 12:32 AM   #2581
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
It's not the frying that's painful it's the prior neck wringing.

Nah, he won't be as fresh if we do that first.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:38 AM   #2582
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
And we all know freshest is nessesary
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 05:14 PM   #2583
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
I'm so fresh I'm uncooked!
With every intention of staying that way..
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 05:20 PM   #2584
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
You look chilly out there. Come inside and warm up by the oven.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 05:27 PM   #2585
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
You look chilly out there. Come inside and warm up by the oven.
It is reaching 35°C (95°F) outside today. You've got to be joking!
I'm hanging out in my coop today. Well away from your oven, fiend!
Old 11-22-2014, 06:28 PM   #2586
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
So, you have returned AprilHare. Welcome back, we must give you a warm reception.

I have a protective coating for you, if you are interested.

*Solitaire1 pushes the bottle of the BBQ sauce out of sight.*
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 06:32 PM   #2587
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Welcome back AprilHare. I'm glad to see you are unharmed. I had thought a certain other chicken had done away with you.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 07:06 PM   #2588
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Nice to see you again AprilHare. Try to stay cool.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 08:29 PM   #2589
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
My chook friend has returned! Be very wary - these fiends are cunning!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 10:10 PM   #2590
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Welcome back, AprilHare.
(I hope you didn't leave us all this time out of fear for your life. If so, just know some of us are your friends. )

(Or at least highly ambivalent)
Spoiler:

Wizard's Holiday, by Diane Duane (page 330)
Quote:
It gave Kit an annoyed look. "All right, so I'm ambivalent," the Lone One said. "But isn't ambivalence preferable to pure evil?"
Kit considered that one for a moment. "See? You're buying it already," the Lone One said. "I was getting bored with absolute evil, anyway. I find that you can do a lot more damage with ambivalence ... and it's not as easily detectable from a distance, not anywhere near as memorable. Pure evil sticks out the way pure anything sticks out in a world full of mixtures and mélanges and shades of gray. Ambivalence can be discounted, or explained away, or mistaken for confusion or a mind not completely made up yet."

eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 05:03 PM   #2591
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
WB AprilHare
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 10:47 PM   #2592
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
So, you have returned AprilHare. Welcome back, we must give you a warm reception.

I have a protective coating for you, if you are interested.

*Solitaire1 pushes the bottle of the BBQ sauce out of sight.*
I seen it anyway. On videocam. (I appeared to you as a hologram.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
Welcome back AprilHare. I'm glad to see you are unharmed. I had thought a certain other chicken had done away with you.
We chooks back each other up, all the way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Nice to see you again AprilHare. Try to stay cool.
Will do. Staying away from freezers though, they have a poor reputation amongst chickens..
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
My chook friend has returned! Be very wary - these fiends are cunning!
Don't worry poohbear_nc, they'll never get us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Welcome back, AprilHare.
(I hope you didn't leave us all this time out of fear for your life. If so, just know some of us are your friends. )

(Or at least highly ambivalent)
Spoiler:

Wizard's Holiday, by Diane Duane (page 330)

Yes. I know what kind of finger-licking friends/fiends one can find around here..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorfindel View Post
WB AprilHare
Thanks Glorfindel!
Old 11-29-2014, 06:14 AM   #2593
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Ooh. Nice to meet you, AprilHare.
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 09:44 PM   #2594
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Yes. I know what kind of finger-licking friends/fiends one can find around here..
When have I ever given you cause to mistrust me?

I have in fact conspired to protect chickens whenever possible -- mostly for my own amusement, I do confess.

Please. Point out to me where I have tried to eat you.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 04:39 AM   #2595
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
When have I ever given you cause to mistrust me?

I have in fact conspired to protect chickens whenever possible -- mostly for my own amusement, I do confess.

Please. Point out to me where I have tried to eat you.
The bite mark on my left thigh. For starters.

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!