Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-07-2007, 11:58 AM   #1
uberwald
fanfiction addict
uberwald began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, PPC-6700, MacBook
Hello from NE Ohio

I've been checking out things, finding out about my new sony prs-505, and thought I'd go ahead and sign up... so I did... and hi
uberwald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:08 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, uberwald! We're glad you joined us!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2007, 01:07 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Glad to have you here uberwald. I hope you find what you are looking for in the download section. There are a lot of great books there for the 505. Be sure to check out the Sherlock Holmes Omnibus and the Haggard Collection (King Solomon's Mines and others.) There is something for almost every taste.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:51 PM   #4
uberwald
fanfiction addict
uberwald began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, PPC-6700, MacBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Glad to have you here uberwald. I hope you find what you are looking for in the download section. There are a lot of great books there for the 505. Be sure to check out the Sherlock Holmes Omnibus and the Haggard Collection (King Solomon's Mines and others.) There is something for almost every taste.
Thanks! I'll look around, though I've mostly been converting some old ebooks that I had in poorly formatted .txt files (with a handy perl script from a friend) and then manually converting fanfiction that I download. I did buy the silk pagoda DVD, since I saw that it was on sale for $9.99, but I haven't had any time to browse it since it arrived on monday.
uberwald is offline   Reply With Quote