Old 04-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
TedBronson
TedBronson began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Library Folder Structure

I have managed to set up a save to disk template which is
Code:
/{#genre}/{#subgenre}/{title}/{title} - {author_sort} - {pubdate}
and it works great when I save a COPY of my library to disk, but is there any way to make Calibre use that format for the actual library?
TedBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
alanHd
Addict
alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Ipod Touch, Ipad Air
Short answer no, long answer noo.

see this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=209510
alanHd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert