Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-27-2014, 10:54 PM   #38236
trichobezoar
Groupie
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablets, Nook Simple Touch & Kindle Touch
Motorcycle touring sounds awesome, Stitchawl! As long as you're smart about the rental process, as you mentioned. I'm a bit jealous, I must admit... *pinching fingers together*

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Just finished an early lunch, and will probably spend part of the afternoon working on ideas for my NaNoWriMo project in Nov.
'Hope you had fun coming up with ideas, Crich! I could never do NaNoWriMo. I don't have the patience, but I admire those who try! It must take a lot of discipline and creativity.

trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 09:35 PM   #38237
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Venue Pro 8
Yawning. Y'all may remember that we've been on a second shift schedule for ...well, ever since before I found MR, which has been a while. There was a short-lived experiment in Chris going to first shift about six years ago, that ended in us fighting constantly (and we are known to be not only the couple that doesn't fight, but for getting along nauseatingly well).
However, with the latest I ever work at the library being 7:30 p.m. and him being offered a modified first shift position that doesn't involve driving a forklift, we're trying it again. So far, so good. Neither of us has killed anyone, and we're both in fairly decent moods.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 01:58 AM   #38238
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Living in a small town/rural community can be rather amusing at times. We have a Facebook fit our town for a variety of different announcements etc. One of the more common items is lost and found pets. Tonight someone posted; "anyone missing a tortise? " I figured that someone had found a larger than normal box turtle, but then the pictures were posted. Damned if it isn't a tortoise! Close to 2 feet long and probably a foot and a half wide. I'm pretty sure we're not on their world tour map. I can post some pictures tomorrow. I'm not going to go get on the computer right now. I don't know how to cut and paste from my phone
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 01:33 PM   #38239
badgoodDeb
Wizard
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1, K3, K4s, iPad, iPhone 5
I didn't even know that a turtle and a tortoise were different things. Good thing I'm not the one who found it!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 02:54 PM   #38240
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
So what are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Waiting for a package to arrive. Our guard dog is on duty.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1412103267684.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	129111

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 09-30-2014 at 02:56 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 03:00 PM   #38241
red_phoenix
Constantly Changing
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Waiting for a package to arrive. Our guard dog is on duty.Attachment 129111
We refer to ours as the "dog alarm".
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #38242
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Ow Ow owie Ow ow!
Reminder to self, do not put the feather wand thingie across lap while attempting to untangle. You might think it's out of play, but that's not how it reads in the kitty rule book!
Old 09-30-2014, 03:43 PM   #38243
badgoodDeb
Wizard
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1, K3, K4s, iPad, iPhone 5
[ Giggle ... sorry, but your description of the reasoning is great! ] So, they actually *have* rules that they play by?!?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:29 AM   #38244
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Yes, they do. And they believe learning by observation is the way to do it. No cheat sheets in their world!
Old Yesterday, 03:45 AM   #38245
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
Rumour has it Amazon is going to open a Dutch webstore this year, some even say this month and a few say it'll be today. I don't count on it, but it seems my arm and hand has another opinion and the keep clicking the Amazon.nl link I have on my homepage (it still send you through to the UK website).
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM   #38246
trichobezoar
Groupie
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablets, Nook Simple Touch & Kindle Touch
Frying chicken breasts in organic coconut oil and getting ready to listen to the Silva Life System--an online course on meditation and mind-enhancing techniques. It cost me a whopping... lots of pretty little pennies, but I think it's worth it! Oh, my chicken might be burning. >.>
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM   #38247
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Hearing. .. wild turkeys? In my backyard? Really? (And no, smart asses, not the liquid kind. Sheesh! )

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?