Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
54plus
54plus began at the beginning.

Device: binatone
need fast track help

hello,

I have a Binatone e reader and I think? I can convert the downloaded Amazon Kindle titles, correct me if I am wrong.

I need some fast track help, life is too short and I have a number of other things to get through besides dealing with technology,

I have downloaded the kindle for p.c app to my window x.p and I have 4 books on it, how do I convert them if, it is possible, with the Calibre, to go onto the Binatone reader I have.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I do not have much time to go through the Calibre tutorals at the moment as I am trying to study Microbes and how they kill people.

thanks
54plus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 54plus View Post
I have downloaded the kindle for p.c app to my window x.p and I have 4 books on it, how do I convert them if, it is possible, with the Calibre, to go onto the Binatone reader I have.
The odds are those books are restricted by DRM. DRM removal isn't something we can walk you through here on MobileRead due to forum rules. You might be able to find out how to remove DRM by googling Apprentice Alf's blog and reading the posts there-in.

Once you have the books added to calibre without DRM lets us know and we'll be glad to assist further.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2013, 08:38 PM   #3
54plus
54plus began at the beginning.

Device: binatone
Thanks, will do
54plus is offline   Reply With Quote