Notices

Old 06-28-2014, 05:05 AM   #1
ippopom
Enthusiast
ippopom began at the beginning.

Device: palm tungsten T5
Lightbulb remote conversion

Hi to all

Is there the possibility to convert formats inside web catalog (online connected content server) ?

I ask because could happen, when I choose a book from my tablet ( when I'm already on bed), to see only pdf format... so I have to get out from bed, return on PC make conversion (epub) e get in bed again......

By Ippopom

Last edited by ippopom; 06-28-2014 at 07:49 AM.
ippopom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@ippopom - You could remote control your PC via your tablet and never leave the confines of your bed

I occasionally use Teamviewer to connect to Windows machines from a Samsung tablet. I've not run calibre, but I've run other db applications, and things like photo and video editors remotely, and I've up'd and down'd files. Should be able to do the same with calibre.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 09:27 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ippopom View Post
Hi to all

Is there the possibility to convert formats inside web catalog (online connected content server) ?

I ask because could happen, when I choose a book from my tablet ( when I'm already on bed), to see only pdf format... so I have to get out from bed, return on PC make conversion (epub) e get in bed again......

By Ippopom
I have VNC (client) on my tablet and VNC server running on my desktop for simple 'emergencies'.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:26 PM   #4
ippopom
Enthusiast
ippopom began at the beginning.

Device: palm tungsten T5
Thanks BetterRed and theduks
Your ideas are good.
ippopom is offline   Reply With Quote