Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-12-2004, 07:17 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Manybooks.net

Manybooks.net contains more than 10,000 eBooks from Project Gutenberg and other sources, formatted for reading on your Palm, PocketPC, Zaurus, Rocketbook, or PDA.

Looks good!
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 05:21 AM   #2
zxlcskb
zxlcskb began at the beginning.

Device: hp 1940
not bad!
i think the law about copyright should be changed to fit the net age!
zxlcskb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2004, 09:46 PM   #3
macumazahn
macumazahn began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Tungsten E
Wonderful site like the layout author pics and multiple download formats, saves me extra conversion work with iSilo
macumazahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 07:40 PM   #4
yoyofruity
yoyofruity began at the beginning.

Thanks
this is a great site
yoyofruity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 07:37 AM   #5
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
A nice list of sites, including manybooks...
http://www.happythursday.com/dwig/ebooks.htm
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2004, 04:24 PM   #6
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Thanks, I put the page up so I can access my personal list from any machine at work, home, or when traveling. All are welcome to access it whenever they like. I add to it as I find new sites I like.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 04:48 PM   #7
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
How about that! I didn't tie you with the site until now. Cool...
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 12:05 PM   #8
lasseelady
Banned
lasseelady began at the beginning.

Coming Soon! Mark Raney, author of many novels and e-films is adding a feature to his website, www.markraney.com - While in construction progress now, this new addition would be short, short stories available for your handheld readers. So please stay tuned for this new addition!!!!
lasseelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 01:51 PM   #9
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasseelady
So please stay tuned for this new addition!!!!
Looks like www.markraney.com and markraney.com are DOA at the moment. Did you take the domain down and remove your DNS records?

Wouldn't an "Under construction" or "Coming soon" kind of page have been a bit better solution?
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote