Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
kirubiru
kirubiru began at the beginning.

Device: Android Phone
really struggling and need help!

Hi I'm trying to sync my calibre app on my android phone to my library on my laptop but it just wont work. I have put my ip address in the necessary field (and login and password) in the app, also ensured that the server is running on my laptop. I have tried a test server which works fin but then i use my IP address and get "an error has occurred, check your server address" message. but I have typed it in correctly!

Please help if you can, I have spent hours on this!
kirubiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:28 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Android devices cannot handle passwords. Remove the password from the calibre content server and try it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert