Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-14-2011, 11:04 AM   #1
Neal
Thriller writer
Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
Revolutionary Tax - a page-turning thriller set in Spain for $0.99

So this is where I get the chance to shamelessly promote my latest novel, 'Revolutionary Tax' for free!

It's a great, full-length thriller and only costs $0.99! Here's the blurb:

Revolutionary Tax is a gripping international thriller. As well as making a compelling read, it also provides an insight into Spain's war on terrorism. ETA, the Basque terrorist organisation, is having trouble collecting its ‘revolutionary tax' from the business community. Ander, ETA's new chief executive, decides to make his mark by calling in bad debts.
Meanwhile, John Wilson, an ambitious Scotch whisky executive, is attending an international food and drink exhibition in Madrid where he meets Elena, the daughter of a Basque steel impresario. Little does he know it, but his meeting with Elena will drag him into a world of murder, extortion and betrayal.

http://www.kindleboards.com/book/?asin=B004VS4API

I aim to make this available in other formats other than Kindle as soon as possible and any suggestions on formats etc. would be very welcome.

Please check out my homepage.

Thanks,

Neal
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Sounds very interesting, but, yes, I'm a Sony chap, sadly. Contact (or whatever one does, others will know ) Smashwords - they're the boys to sort you out, by all accounts.

Oh, and forgive me, but Wilson is, presumably, a Scottish Scotch executive i.e. a Scot who sells Scottish whisky (or Scotch) ?
[Cor, nearly got meself confused now !]

However, I'm not Scottish, but I do know that friends of mine get terribly excited about being Scottish, not Scotch, which is what they call a wee dram.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:16 PM   #3
Neal
Thriller writer
Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Absolutely right!

Wilson is a Scot selling Scotch. Don't worry, I'm a Scot and I don't let anyone call me Scotch!

I'll let you know when I've got the format for you. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Neal
Old 09-06-2011, 08:24 AM   #4
Neal
Thriller writer

Free for limited period

Revolutionary Tax is now free for a limited period only.

Download on Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/54577
Old 10-14-2011, 01:49 PM   #5
Neal
Thriller writer

Still free on Smashwords!!

Tags
9/11, eta, spain, terrorism, thriller