Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-06-2013, 02:26 AM   #106
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Ewww... Ricky Martin? I must have blocked that out.
Here's are Fans votes for Ranger from JE's Pinterest board. there are some really weird ones on there that are worse than Ricky Martin.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 06-01-2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Removed user name from quote as it is no longer in service.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:03 AM   #107
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I just double-checked that I had all of my titles downloaded.

Makes me mad at myself that I didn't buy Julia Quinn's 2nd Epilogues while it was 40% off. I was waiting to get the abbreviated version with just the three new stories since I already have the first six. Some of them I paid for twice as I originally bought them directly from Harper Collins in PDF and then when ADE came out I couldn't access them; so I refuse to pay $8.99 for the whole book.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:19 AM   #108
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post

Makes me mad at myself that I didn't buy Julia Quinn's 2nd Epilogues while it was 40% off. I was waiting to get the abbreviated version with just the three new stories since I already have the first six. Some of them I paid for twice as I originally bought them directly from Harper Collins in PDF and then when ADE came out I couldn't access them; so I refuse to pay $8.99 for the whole book.
If it is available at ARe, you could use a Buy 10 get one free coupon .
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:43 AM   #109
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post

Would you pay $4.49 for the whole book? It's part of the big nook (kindle price matched) weekend sale. Kindle | nook
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #110
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Would you pay $4.49 for the whole book? It's part of the big nook (kindle price matched) weekend sale. Kindle | nook
I need to stop!

Now I need to get the goodies together for the day! Some Zebra Historicals.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:52 PM   #111
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
I just went through the B&N sale list. I'm trying to keep my purchases to under $50, but it's going to be an expensive weekend for books. The book I'm most excited about is Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost for $3.49! I'm so excited to get some new releases on sale.

The only book that I want out of the list that hasn't been price matched yet is Deadly Sting by Jennifer Estep. I reported the price and I've got my fingers crossed.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:00 PM   #112
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Lightning by Patricia Potter
(Civil War Romance)
Formally Published by Bantam 1992
Note: Was on my Wishlist!
Don't let the plain cover fool you. See the original cover

Outlaw's Angel by Colleen Quinn
(Georgian Romance)
Formally Published by Zebra Heartfire 1988
Found the original cover
Note: I love the old Zebra romances from the 80s! She has more backlist title available too.

Dead Ringers by Delores Fossen
Harlequin Intrigue Author

Righteous Lies by Patricia Watters
(Book 1: Dancing Moon Ranch Series)
Note: A new one by her it looks like. Has anyone read any of her books? I have all of them but never read any yet.

My Lucky Groom by Ginny Baird
(Summer Grooms Series)

The Outlaws by Jane Toombs
(Books We Love Western Suspense)
Old 04-06-2013, 01:05 PM   #113
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Indies:

Fiery Possession by Margaret Tanner

Unwilling by Kerrigan Byrne
(Heroes of the Highlands #2) (The MacLauchlans)

Crazy for Cowboy by Roxy Boroughs

Coming Home by Laurie Breton
(Jackson Falls Series)
Old 04-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #114
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Here's the Nook link to all Romance in their 50% off 1000 popular Books.

There are alot I missed! I didn't realize I could narrow it down by category. Thanks Karen.

Here's the same link sorted by Low to High Price.

Last edited by Blossom; 04-06-2013 at 02:21 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #115
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Five Sisters: A Novel [Kindle Edition]
Leen Elle (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Five-Sisters-A...154606011_f_88

Quote:
The five Sisters Mary, Sara, Nora, Emy, and Gail are heading across the ocean on a ship full of sailors. Along the way each one falls in love with a man she never expected whether a sailor, an artist, a doctor, or an invalid.

The sisters embark on a journey to a new home, to Brighton, where Mary's (the eldest) fiancee lives. Having lost both their parents and being left practically destitute, the girls have no money to secure passage on a cruise ship. Fortunately, an old school friend of their father's, Charlie, owns a small ship and offers the sisters free passage on his ship, in exchange for light cooking and housekeeping duties. The girls gloomily embark on the small ship for a 3-month voyage along with Charlie, 16 sailors, and an invalid, changing their lives forever.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #116
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Here's the Nook link to all Romance in their 50% off 1000 popular Books.

There are alot I missed! I didn't realize I could narrow it down by category. Thanks Karen.

Here's the same link sorted by Low to High Price.
I grabbed Beautiful Bastard too for $3.99, it's been $8-$10 regular and even though there's quite a few mixed reviews I decided to take a chance.
http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Bast...utiful+bastard
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #117
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I grabbed Beautiful Bastard too for $3.99, it's been $8-$10 regular and even though there's quite a few mixed reviews I decided to take a chance.
http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Bast...utiful+bastard
Yeah me too. I realize it's a former Twilight Fanfic. Beautiful Disaster is also still on Sale too. Walking Disaster the POV from Travis was not what I was expecting. I skimmed mostly through it.

Devoured
is also on sale. I know it was on the NY Times Best seller lists for a long time. I do love my rockstars! Gonna read it next I think.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #118
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
This series is not new - I've had it for over a year. I have the entire series and this, IMO, is the best one (but I enjoyed them all). Maybe somewhat improbable, but OMG heart-wrenching! Starts off with a bang (not literally), no slow build up to the conflict of the story. If you like babies switched at birth stories, it's definitely a twist on that, with some real ethics questions regarding artificial insemination and rights of the donors.

Looking it up made me want to read it again I don't have time for rereads!!! Too many TBRs to wade through.
I didn't mean it was newly released. I meant a new freebie. Her books repeat alot as freebies but I didn't have this one. Sorry for the confusion. It's good to know they are worth the read. I paid full price for most of them over at Smashwords a long time ago. It's nice to get the updated versions for free.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 06-01-2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Removed username from quote, as it is no longer in service.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #119
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yeah me too. I realize it's a former Twilight Fanfic. Beautiful Disaster is also still on Sale too. Walking Disaster the POV from Travis was not what I was expecting. I skimmed mostly through it.

Devoured
is also on sale. I know it was on the NY Times Best seller lists for a long time. I do love my rockstars! Gonna read it next I think.
I didn't really care for Beautiful Disaster as much as I thought I would so I passed up Walking Disaster. I read Devoured by Emily Snow quite awhile ago, I barely remember it and just checked, I had rated it 2 stars. But I too love my rockstars. BTW I am thoroughly engrossed in Thoughtless, just past the halfway mark. Have a feeling my housework will be put off for quite awhile this weekend.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:46 PM   #120
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I didn't really care for Beautiful Disaster as much as I thought I would so I passed up Walking Disaster. I read Devoured by Emily Snow quite awhile ago, I barely remember it and just checked, I had rated it 2 stars. But I too love my rockstars. BTW I am thoroughly engrossed in Thoughtless, just past the halfway mark. Have a feeling my housework will be put off for quite awhile this weekend.
My mom started it and told me not to bother. Sounds like it's an either love it or hate it author/series.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote