Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 07-10-2010, 09:35 PM   #256
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Yeah. I also think, for me, it is a karma thing too. Like, one of the ideas I had is about working out with exercise videos (how-to, overview of options available etc) and when I first started out exercising myself, a lot of people helped me, gave me free videos to try, wrote reviews to help me evaluate purchases etc. So I feel like sharing that information for free is really the best way because a) I could get it out there very quickly and people who might benefit from it would be able to find it and benefit from it no strings attached and b) since others helped me, I would be paying it forward a little. Does that make sense?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:50 PM   #257
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
for me (as an OSS user) it does
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fair use, security, the almighty dollar, writing and technology