Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-13-2010, 10:48 PM   #1
limtk55
limtk55 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Kindle 3rd Party Replacement Faceplates

Hello guys,

I know skins are great and colorful. But how about a full replacement faceplate in black, red or blue?

That will simply be awesome.

Check out what I found HERE

Ray
limtk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
Interesting idea. I wonder how much work is required to remove the faceplate, and if it will require a disassembly that will void the warranty. I guess we'll find out more when they release their product.
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2010, 10:13 AM   #3
limtk55

Product debut-ing in Jun/Jul 2010

Hopefully the product will show its face in Jun/Jul 2010. As mentioned in the website.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:50 AM   #4
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I think I'll stick to skins
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:48 AM   #5
limtk55

Its cool that there will be 3rd party options to the boring color white, don't you think?
Advert
Old 04-18-2010, 04:46 PM   #6
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
I can a fairly large quantity of skins for not too much money. I'd rather that then mess around with opening the case

and you're smelling rather trollish as every one of
your 4 posts are all about these covers. this is
strictly against site policy... joining solely to push
a product.

Last edited by kindlekitten; 04-18-2010 at 04:51 PM. Reason: because the smell of troll was strong
Old 04-23-2010, 09:28 AM   #7
limtk55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I can a fairly large quantity of skins for not too much money. I'd rather that then mess around with opening the case

and you're smelling rather trollish as every one of
your 4 posts are all about these covers. this is
strictly against site policy... joining solely to push
a product.
I can smell something worse than a troll in you...

By the way, no such product exist FYI
Old 04-23-2010, 10:23 PM   #8
cheerio6414
Addict
cheerio6414 began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I think I'll stick to skins
there are some great skins out there
cheerio6414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:59 PM   #9
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerio6414 View Post
there are some great skins out there
there are! aren't there!
Old 04-24-2010, 11:31 PM   #10
loveangel
Banned
loveangel began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
its cool finding .but i stick with my skins