Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-04-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Penguin Books

Penguin Books and all of their subsidiaries seem to finally be coming along in the ebook market. Check out Sony's store. It all seems to have released with little fanfare.

I just found two titles that I'd been waiting almost four months for in ebook on the Sony store.

And they were actually priced reasonable. Fictionwise carries them too, but only in Mobipocket. Same with BooksonBoard and a few others that I've checked. Here's the real kicker...Sony's prices are a lot cheaper than they were beforehand too on them. "The Scourge of God", which just released this week is listed at 18- Amazon has it at 15- and "The Sunrise Lands" is priced at around the same. Which is around 6 and some change, still cheaper than the latest paperback release.

Just had to share my excitement with a few who I know would appreciate it!

Now I'm off to read!
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Thanks. Time to review my massive Wish List on Sony to see if any of the prices have been adjusted.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2008, 12:39 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Penguin have been pretty good in the MobiPocket format for a while now; I've bought a number of their books recently.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote