Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
take a look at this thread for even more drm problems : "DRM = BAD"
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

i just saw this article about drm and epub and i thought it might interest you :
http://booksquare.com/big-bad-three-...blem-like-drm/
Old 02-24-2009, 06:24 PM   #18
zelda_pinwheel

another honest customer having trouble because of drm :
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39961
Old 02-27-2009, 06:22 AM   #19
izaack
izaack began at the beginning.

Device: none
hey zelda (& others who replied, like pilotbob),

I really appreciate your advices, they help me a lot!

Inshaala (if god wants :-), we'll establish the first eBooks store in israel real soon and i'll be really happy to inform you that i've been able to convince the founders to abandon the DRM.

I'm still reading all your recommended sources and using them in our talks.

so a lot of thanks to you!
i'll keep you posted about our progress.

have a great weekend, everybody.

Izaack.M
izaack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:00 PM   #20
zelda_pinwheel

good luck ! i hope you get your project off the ground quickly. please do let us know how everything goes. and thanks for the discussion.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:31 PM   #21
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by izaack View Post
hey zelda (& others who replied, like pilotbob),

I really appreciate your advices, they help me a lot!

Inshaala (if god wants :-), we'll establish the first eBooks store in israel real soon and i'll be really happy to inform you that i've been able to convince the founders to abandon the DRM.

I'm still reading all your recommended sources and using them in our talks.

so a lot of thanks to you!
i'll keep you posted about our progress.

have a great weekend, everybody.

Izaack.M
Late to this thread, but I'd like to say Hi and welcome. Also I congratulate you and your company for going the DRM-Free route.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drm, drm encoding, epub, publisher, publishing