Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-05-2003, 01:57 PM   #1
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Great Site

Found this site this morning while trying to get content into my iSilo (referred by ClieSource).

Awesome site. I have like 80 sites in iSilo now, and have no impulse to reinstall AvantGo now.
brahamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 01:27 AM   #2
archituz
Connoisseur
archituz doesn't litterarchituz doesn't litter

Thierry,
Did I miss something?
What is the URL of the awesome site?
Marty
archituz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2003, 07:14 AM   #3
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
No, I mean this is an awesome site. I was just paying a compliment ;-)
brahamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 10:38 PM   #4
dwmartin18
dwmartin18 began at the beginning.

Device: Axim
I agree! This is a great site. I currently have a PPC but used to have a Palm. I had iSilo on the Palm and loved it so much that it was one of the first programs I put on my PPC. I recently came across this site and downloaded the isilo x configuration file and was amazed at how many links were available! I would have never been able to find so many on my own. I just wish I would have found this site earlier!
dwmartin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 11:02 PM   #5
Gonayete
Gonayete began at the beginning.

Device: 1
Post Respect to you m

Hi all, Respect to you j for this site. Gonayete.
Gonayete is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2007, 05:01 AM   #6
dallas-lv
dallas-lv began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia 6310i
I hope you will accept my compliment too if i say that your forum is very accurate.
dallas-lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:04 AM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Thank you dallas, and it's because of the great people who visit us!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote