Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-25-2012, 07:32 AM   #1
jonnk
jonnk began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Odyssey
Calibre crashes when it finds Cybook Odyssey

Everytime Calibre finds my device, a Bookeen Cybook Odyssey (why 3 names??), it just crashes. It's the only device I have around at the moment so I don't know if it's specific for just this device. The device icon appears in the menu and a little bubble shows up in Windows saying that Calibre has found the Odyssey. But then Calibre just crashes. No information as to why this happens.

I turned off automatic copying of news to device, but it made no difference.

Vista sp2, latest version Calibre, latest version software in Odyssey. Same behaviour after updating USB-drivers.

I don't know where to start searching.

/John
jonnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:37 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Go to preferences->plugins and disable the pdf metadata reader plugin
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert