Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-09-2009, 02:40 PM   #16
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Yes, nothing to interest book folk...
Whoever would've guessed that a press event using the tag line/lyric "It's only rock and roll, but we like it" wouldn't be about ebooks...

(BTW, pdurrant, this is in no way a jab at you. More at all the people who for some reason thought it would be about something ebook-related.)
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:54 PM   #17
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Bleh.

I was hoping for a larger Itouch. Oh well.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #18
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Well given that the rumour was the tablet (larger itouch) it's not that much of a stretch Abecedary.

But lets not let minor points like that get in the way of an excuse to make snide comments eh...
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:53 AM   #19
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Bleh.

I was hoping for a larger Itouch. Oh well.
Hoping, yes. Expecting, not really (rumor consensus has always been 'next year' for tablet etc).

Even so, I'm disappointed. Thought they'd at least add some real features to iPod Touch (faster CPU and more flash memory doesn't qualify IMO).

Maybe that $300 I was ready to spend (if it at least had the iPhone 3G camera) can go to a Sony reader now...I'm ready to fly the Amazon coop, especially as my wife has taken over my K2.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote