Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #1
Dr.smith
Dr.smith began at the beginning.

Device: none
Samsung Impression

Hi! I bought an Impression last week. I'm usually a WinMobile person, and was hesitant to go with this phone. It's alright; a good, sturdy phone with long battery life - but I'm not finding many apps like I had on my Q. The apps I have downloaded, such as Google maps , are not working. The screen shows the map, has it's truncated touch menu up, but will not let me do anything on the screen with the map. Even to close it will not work. I have to close the entire thing.
Has anyone found any apps that work well with this phone? Has anyone else had similar problems?
It would also be wonderful to find an app to enter in calendar items from the PC that would transfer into the calendar on the phone. I don't need anything as fancy as outlook - just want something easier to manage for appointments, etc. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Dr.smith; 12-09-2009 at 02:27 AM.
Dr.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Hi Dr.smith, i'm going to move this thread to the "other devices" forum where you might get more answers.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert