Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #1
DKChamberlain
Author & Director
DKChamberlain began at the beginning.

Device: none
Looking for good inspirational reading?

Hi everyone! I'm author Diane K Chamberlain and I'm the author of 4 inspirational kindles..."Time Alone with God: A Devotional Study for Discovering Renewed Hope in God"..."Inspirational Quotes from Above: Words to Strengthen the Hurting Soul"..."Words from the Heart: Treasured Moments Spent with God," and "You Are Not Alone In A Lonely World." Read more about me, and check out my books, at the link below...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_tc_2_..._id=B0028OI1AC

Diane K Chamberlain
DKChamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:44 AM   #2
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Cool

Well, DK, no offense, but I think I'd rather decide for myself if an author, or his work, was inspirational, if it's all the same to you ........
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:27 AM   #3
DKChamberlain
Author & Director
DKChamberlain began at the beginning.

Device: none
I respect your opinion but I do see my work as inspirational, since I went through a lifetime of pain and heartache to write it.
DKChamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
devotional, diane k chamberlain, encouragement, inspiration, poetry