Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
PRS-600 LNIB w/ Black with leather cover, AC Charger and "the pouch"

SOLD!!!! Thank yu FLASHLABEL and MOBILEREAD My PRS-900 is now funded for

Hello,

I am looking to upgrade to a PRS-900, so I am putting my PRS-600 up for sale. It is the black version, it comes like new in box with everything that came with the reader, software, paperwork, USB Cable, small pouch just the reader fits in, when you get it, it will be as if you purchased it from the store

I am also including extras, the black leather cover, an AC Wall Charger, and an extra pouch that the reader WITH the leather cover fits in from www.thepouch.com it's neoprene and has a flap that covers the unit for an extra layer of protection in a great storage option.

I purchased everything for $365 and am selling all for $295 including USPS Priority in Continental USA.

Thanks for looking, feel free to send a private message.

Last edited by DougFNJ; 01-22-2010 at 10:45 AM.
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:12 AM   #2
FlashLabel
FlashLabel began at the beginning.

Device: none
I can take it, if you can shipped it to Belarus.
Please pm.
FlashLabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Another MR member from Belarus?
Woo-Hoo Our pool is growing lol
Good luck with your deal!
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:16 AM   #4
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

PM replied to, I prefer to ship to North America....conditions apply if internationally shipped. Thanks.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:49 AM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougFNJ View Post
PM replied to, I prefer to ship to North America....conditions apply if internationally shipped. Thanks.
For what it is worth, it only cost $32 to ship to Belarus using the USPS
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2010, 02:55 AM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
For what it is worth, it only cost $32 to ship to Belarus using the USPS
Ha-ha, I second that
But to be serious, folks, what's the problem with shipping to the other countries? F.e. almost 80% of eBay sellers wouldn't ship even to Canada. "USA only" and other bullsh@t. What's this? Laziness? Lack of intellect? What?
Old 01-16-2010, 03:44 AM   #7
vlad_simple
Enthusiast
vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet
It's simple.
1. Item shipped thru 2 post systems and custom is more hard to find in case of lost.
2. Can be misunderstanding because of nonnative speaking.
3. Paypal not guarantee deals with shpping to nonconfirmed address and nonverified account.
4. Many sellers won't fill custom paper. (It's not hard, but additional work)
5. For international payment and shipping more possibilities for fraud. I saw a lot of messages from Nigeria, are you??
vlad_simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:15 PM   #8
DougFNJ
Avid Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad_simple View Post
It's simple.
1. Item shipped thru 2 post systems and custom is more hard to find in case of lost.
2. Can be misunderstanding because of nonnative speaking.
3. Paypal not guarantee deals with shpping to nonconfirmed address and nonverified account.
4. Many sellers won't fill custom paper. (It's not hard, but additional work)
5. For international payment and shipping more possibilities for fraud. I saw a lot of messages from Nigeria, are you??
I have been the victim of fraud and with no real coverage I refuse to be the victim of fraud again. In that case I got paid via Paypal, 4 days later Paypal pulled those funds back and never gave them back due to the payment being fraudulent. No offense to anyone here, the member is brand new, 1 post, and resides in a country I have never heard of.

I am happy to send to a US member that could happily re-sell it internationally.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:39 AM   #9
FlashLabel
FlashLabel began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you for answer, i will look for other advertisement.
As i say i have Russian PayPal account and there is one feature
http://minsk2.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/pp4.jpg
I can't return money back even if i wish.
FlashLabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:09 PM   #10
vlad_simple
Enthusiast
vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet
Of course, CIS accounts can't accept payment. But payment from CIS account can be returned.
vlad_simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:24 PM   #11
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashLabel View Post
Thank you for answer, i will look for other advertisement.
As i say i have Russian PayPal account and there is one feature
http://minsk2.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/pp4.jpg
I can't return money back even if i wish.
For what it is worth, I can forward the package to you if you spring for the shipping. I have sent BeTePoK a package since he was in the same situation as you.
As long as you and the seller is willing to ship it to me first...

-Rob
Old 01-18-2010, 12:27 PM   #12
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougFNJ View Post
a country I have never heard of.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus
The Republic of Belarus is in a corner of Russia and Ukrane
Old 01-18-2010, 01:11 PM   #13
BeTePoK
Guru

Geografically we are at the centre of Europe, but actually not many people know about us...
Old 01-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #14
DougFNJ
Avid Reader

First of all, thank you very much rcuadro, I am absolutely happy to work that out if it is good with Flash, that is very considerate of you
Old 01-19-2010, 05:13 PM   #15
DougFNJ
Avid Reader

Haven't heard anything.....still available.....