Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
equinox1
equinox1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX B004
Please share Kindle DX B004 (US) rootfs.img

Hi,

Help! Looking for rootfs.img for my DX B004. My old 2.1.1 firmware is corrupted and doesn't want to upgrade at all. I'll be happy to flash any DX B004 rootfs image from more fresh version than 2.1.1. Thank a lot.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
err... sorry mate B009 Graphite here.

Good Luck!
Advert
Old 09-16-2012, 09:44 PM   #3
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I have a DX (white). But it may take a few days (or more). If someone else uploads one, please provide a link that I can add to the pastebin.com page.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #4
equinox1
equinox1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX B004
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I have a DX (white). But it may take a few days (or more). If someone else uploads one, please provide a link that I can add to the pastebin.com page.
I was waiting for years to get my DX updated. Couple of days is nothing Thanks.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:04 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Please do not post requests here for copyright software images. If Amazon wanted to allow redistribution of these images, they would do it themselves.

Thread closed.
Advert
Closed Thread