Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 03-18-2010, 10:17 AM   #1
Anders
Enthusiast
Anders will become famous soon enoughAnders will become famous soon enoughAnders will become famous soon enoughAnders will become famous soon enoughAnders will become famous soon enoughAnders will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-300
"Comics" prefix

Hello,

I just uploaded a comic epub on MobileRead. When I came to chose the prefix, the genre of the book, I realised there is none called "Comics". It seems like I am the first one to publish such a book here. I would be very happy to be able to have comics on my reader. I have not found any so far. If such a category was to be created, it might motivate people to publish more comics.

Well it is just an idea. Maybe I am the only one intereseted. Anyway thanks a lot for a very good site.
Anders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:17 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The prefix of a thread indicates the subject matter of the book, not the format it's in. Please select whatever prefix is appropriate for the subject matter.

You can indicate the fact that it's a comic in the thread title.

It is very, very important that you follow the specified format for the thread title; if you don't do so, the book won't get indexed properly. The format is:

author surname, firstname: title. version. upload date

I've renamed the thread for you.

Last edited by HarryT; 03-18-2010 at 12:20 PM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #3
Anders
Enthusiast
Anders will become famous soon enoughAnders will become famous soon enoughAnders will become famous soon enoughAnders will become famous soon enoughAnders will become famous soon enoughAnders will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-300
Sorry

Thank you for fixing it
Anders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:23 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
My pleasure .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote