Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 08-05-2012, 04:30 AM   #1
Kerry S
Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Kerry S knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Aluratek Libre Touch
Deleting books from History

Apols if this is a real basic Q but I've only just bought an Aluratek Libre Touch & this is all new to me - the instruction book had the basics of how to get started but nix about deleting a title either from History or the Library itself - so far I haven't downloaded any titles, but only have the library that came with the e-reader - I've scanned a couple of titles which puts them into one's History List but know I'll never read them & now want to remove them from the list. How????
Kerry S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:51 AM   #2
bigjantailor
Defender of Consciousness
bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Took a look at your title and thought something completely different as in what Stalin did when the History of the Soviet Union was published.

Sorry I'm no help.

Have fun, Jan
bigjantailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert