Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-24-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
X. Trapnel
Enthusiast
X. Trapnel began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad (broken screen! cry), x61t tablet
So ... any chance for an installer-package for FBReader 10?

Just another newbie asking - I'm slowly trying to figure things out but it will be awhile before I feel comfortable compiling something, I'm afraid. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
X. Trapnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #2
pwarren
Connoisseur
pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Irex Iliad (Dead), EcoReader (Smashed screen), Kobo Touch
Well, I've had a go at it. Compiled fbreader-0.10.7 with ericschliao's patches, and packaged it up similarly to the way Adam B. packaged up the old 0.8.? release.

It's UNTESTED at the moment, as my iliad has not yet arrived, but I'll attach it to this post.

So, if someone can give it a go, and tell me what's wrong with it, I'll try and fix it up!

Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: zip pwarren-fbreader-0.10.7-inst.zip (1.56 MB, 570 views)

Last edited by pwarren; 06-02-2009 at 12:46 AM.
pwarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
pwarren
Connoisseur
pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Well, my installer doesn't work. And the compile of fbreader included doesn't work either. Will try again at some point in the future!
Old 06-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #4
pwarren
Connoisseur

well, I got it working, see

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48333

for download

Tags
fbreader