Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 04:29 PM   #16
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
I've seen a short term freeze before, but nothing like you are experiencing.

In my experience it's usually best not to poke sharp metal objects into holes of an electronic device unless you know what you are doing hehe

Let us know how you go with it!
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:19 AM   #17
Scott Nielsen
Groupie
Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: iPad, K3, K4, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyZ View Post
I had the same thing happen to my K2. I called them, they called me back and we fixed it. Hard reset by holding the power slider over for 30 seconds with it plugged in. it worked. The problem was that my battery was dead, even though the battery meter only showed 50%. When I did this, it apparently also re-calibrated the battery meter. No problems since then.
That's exactly the suggestion they gave me. Did not work though and they immediately acknowledged I must have a faulty unit and would send me a replacement device overnight.
Scott Nielsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert