Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-18-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
QuikIO - Stream, send your videos, music, photos, and documents to any iOS device

I know a lot of people here are into their content, so I thought I'd share an app that I've been using for the last few weeks that I really am liking so far:

The controls can be hidden of course.

It's called QuikIO and it works on both Windows and Mac. You can select the folders which will be accessible, and then activate it.

http://www.quik.io

And it's currently FREE on the App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/t...c./id550605796

It goes through your network, and your machine doesn't have to be on the same one as your iOS device, which is pretty cool. You have to create an account, I guess this is probably just a means of security though.

I use it so I can watch my iTunes U and stuff I save off MacTubes (reference material of course ). It's pretty smooth.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Thnx, really nice and free

Last edited by markom; 04-18-2013 at 09:51 AM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert