Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-22-2016, 04:02 AM   #1
C.A.BELL
C.A.BELL began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile Hello !

Not sure if I am doing this right, but hello everyone!
C.A.BELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 04:12 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi C. A. Bell and welcome to MobileRead. Do you have or are you planning to get an eBook reader?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 03:28 AM   #3
C.A.BELL

Hi MickeyC, Always looking for readers.
Old 01-29-2016, 05:41 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Be sure and check out our Which One Should I Buy section. Great advice there on eReaders
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 05:54 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.BELL View Post
Not sure if I am doing this right, but hello everyone!

You did right! And we call that 'courteous'!

You'd be surprised how many people come to this Introduce Yourself Forum and - instead of introducing themselves - they start dumping a problem on us - without even saying 'hello'!

May more people come to our table with table manners!

Please look around our site. If you have a question, PM one of us.

WELCOME TO MOBILEREAD!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 09:36 AM   #6
C.A.BELL

Thank you MickeyC I will do
Old 02-05-2016, 09:38 AM   #7
C.A.BELL