Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-22-2015, 01:23 PM   #151
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
DeBeers owns them. The US Legislators passed a law exempting them from being classified as a monopoly. DeBeers does not discount. You are paying for the name.
Apache
Thank you. At least they aren't undercutting other jewelers.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 01:42 PM   #152
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
What are the names of these gas stations?
I am assuming they have names. I need proof they can buy gas from company A one week and company B the next week.
Thanks for the explanation.

I have no idea who supplies these unbranded stations. The trucks don't have any signage. NJ only has two refineries. One is generic (owned by The Blackstone Group) and the other by Phillips 66 (Gulf). These two may fill all the area stations. Local refineries have lower transportation costs and lower prices for consumer. They receive no oil from the US. The oil originates from the North Atlantic, Canada and possibly West Africa.

Gasbuddy.com has the list of stations for each state.

Edit: One correction I need to make NJ does have a third refinery but it supplies mostly asphalt. And one that recently closed has been bought to make jet fuel for the area airports.

My apologies for going off topic.

Last edited by Fbone; 11-22-2015 at 01:53 PM.
Advert
Old 11-22-2015, 01:52 PM   #153
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Now I'm wondering where the employees of the bookstore get their gas and diamonds
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 01:55 PM   #154
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Now I'm wondering where the employees of the bookstore get their gas and diamonds
At $18/hr. Debeers and Shell.
Old 11-22-2015, 03:46 PM   #155
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Thanks for the explanation.

I have no idea who supplies these unbranded stations. The trucks don't have any signage. NJ only has two refineries. One is generic (owned by The Blackstone Group) and the other by Phillips 66 (Gulf). These two may fill all the area stations. Local refineries have lower transportation costs and lower prices for consumer. They receive no oil from the US. The oil originates from the North Atlantic, Canada and possibly West Africa.

Gasbuddy.com has the list of stations for each state.

Edit: One correction I need to make NJ does have a third refinery but it supplies mostly asphalt. And one that recently closed has been bought to make jet fuel for the area airports.

My apologies for going off topic.
Completely off topic, your lowest gas price is only 10 cents higher than our lowest gas price.
I love the gas buddy app when traveling.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert