Notices

Old 04-06-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
findtheopening
findtheopening began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Please allow me to introduce myself...

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ron Savarese. I recently published my first book. [edit promotion]

I'm excited to be a part of this community.
[edit promotion]

I look forward to contributing and learning here.

All best wishes,

Ron

Last edited by dreams; 04-07-2012 at 02:34 AM. Reason: [edit promotion] - moderation
findtheopening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:57 AM   #2
missjane
missjane began at the beginning.

Device: (kobo touch) (kobo glo) kobo aura 2nd ed
Hey there Ron. Congratulations on the book launch!

Welcome to Mobile Read.

Jane
missjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Ron and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #4
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #5
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
Hello and welcome to MR!
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #6
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #7
findtheopening
findtheopening began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thanks for the welcoming comments. I'm new here so feel free to show me the ropes. Any thing I should know?
findtheopening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by findtheopening View Post
Thanks for the welcoming comments. I'm new here so feel free to show me the ropes. Any thing I should know?

....only that all members should be conversant with our Posting Guidelines and our Guidelines for Self-Promotion.

In the meantime, you are required to HAVE FUN!

Posting Guidelines:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/faq...ing_guidelines

Guidelines for Self-Promotion:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bestseller, fantasy, fiction, spirituality, visionary