Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 08-04-2014, 09:06 PM   #1
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
BookBuddy Pro Beta

NOTE: I specifically asked a moderator if I could post this, but if there is a problem from the other guys in charge here, let me know.

I recently saw a post on a Mac related forum I go on from a developer asking for a few beta testers for BookBuddy Pro. I knew that they could get better feedback from people who are actually well invested in reading and not just some random strangers who'll try anything, which is why I wanted to pass it on to everyone here on MR.

BookBuddy is a book manager (a very good one might I add!). Does a few interesting things like lets you track your entire collection, categorize them, indicate which ones you've loaned out, tag them, and make a list of your favorites. It also lets you keep a wish list, books you've borrowed from the library, and search through it all. It has a nice engine to find books, and also allows you to select your own covers and enter custom data.

It is a little cumbersome, and I've mentioned this to them already. I'm sure there may be some other things, but I am just one voice and I think they'd appreciate more.

They're already on the App Store, the app has been around for awhile actually. so you might be familiar with it:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/k...d./id395149953

And here's the TestFlight signup if you're interested:

http://www.testflightapp.com/join/2f...0cba-MzQ5NDcy/

If you've never used TestFlight, the feedback is done through e-mail. When you get a new update e-mail, you can just reply back with any comments.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote