Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-14-2007, 05:11 PM   #1
fishcube
Connoisseur
fishcube began at the beginning.

Device: Archos 5
Cases/covers etc?

So, what all different cases and covers are there available and fit the Sony 505?

pics?

Sharon
fishcube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 05:48 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I use the Pouch and have been very pleased with it. I have had it almost as long as I have had the Reader.

Since each one is custom made to your measurements it can fit the 505 perfectly.

A more detailed discussion about the Pouch can be found here.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2007, 01:08 PM   #3
fishcube
Connoisseur
fishcube began at the beginning.

Device: Archos 5
Anyone used cases made for other devices?
fishcube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 02:34 PM   #4
RSaunders
Groupie
RSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it isRSaunders knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500
There are several threads here that have used calculator cases, planners, and DVD cases. Look through the other threads in this area for suggestions. If you do some handicraft, you can have a nice one for less than the cost of one made for another device.
RSaunders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:13 PM   #5
anotherchance
Zealot
anotherchance will become famous soon enoughanotherchance will become famous soon enoughanotherchance will become famous soon enoughanotherchance will become famous soon enoughanotherchance will become famous soon enoughanotherchance will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-505
I just posted pictures of my home-made soft case to http://picasaweb.google.com/anotherc...nyReaderPRS505 which I made with a $0.50 clearance rack mini-filer from Staples. Stuck in some foam sheet (thanks Mailroom guys), and my Reader really is totally snug in there.
anotherchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert