Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 01-07-2006, 09:43 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Run Fitaly on a Palm T|X!

It seems that Alexander Pruss has accomplished the adaption of Fitaly to the Palm T|X, something that has has been missed by many T|X users who are fans of the Fitaly virtual keyboard as an input method. Fitaly has been a very popular input method for both Palm and Windows Mobile, but is no longer supported for new PalmOS devices due to the amount of effort required to adapt it for each new model.

Alexander is also the author of FontSmoother. He is releasing the required Fitaly skin loader for the Tungsten X in conjunction with Jean Ichbiah, who I believe is the developer of Fitaly.

This is provided as-is with no guarantees or support, but I think that it will still be welcomed warmly by a many users. I am not too familiar with the topic, so you'll want to check out details for yourself. You can find more information here, and you may want to read through the information to ensure that it is what you want.

This is just one more nice example of the great developer community we have in the mobile device world, and for PalmOS in particular.

And, of course, be sure to do a backup just in case. In fact, that's a good practice whenever you add new software.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:05 AM   #2
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Here's a new download link:
http://www.1src.com/freeware/fileinfo.php?id=1388
Advert
Old 01-09-2006, 10:25 AM   #3
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And it is now officially released (and I am happy to say that FitalyVirtualT3 passed my usual stability test on the TX).

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?xyz=117869