Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-20-2008, 12:44 AM   #1
sethm1
sethm1 began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
Zinio & iPod Touch

Some time back I read it was possible to use the Touch to read Zinio's digital magazines.
Is this possible - and how?

Oh and I have a XP SP3 machine.
sethm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 02:38 AM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
I haven't tried it, but this may be what you are looking for

http://imgs.zinio.com/iphone/info/?c..._81045&buf=999
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2008, 03:20 AM   #3
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Looks like it is still in development.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 02:18 PM   #4
sethm1
sethm1 began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
It works, you go thru Safari on the Touch/iPhone.
Not sure though if it works for all digital magazines or just the samples that show up once connected to the Zinio site.

I wrote to Zinio, to see if there is an application that allows it to work with any magazine on the Apples. If Kindle comes out with a color reader, then maybe I'd but that.
sethm1 is offline   Reply With Quote