Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-29-2014, 08:41 PM   #1
Katdragon
Connoisseur
Katdragon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo (currently out of commission), Kindle 3
Can I make Kindle Paperwhite collection subtitles?

Hi everyone,
Well I recently got a 2nd gen Kindle Paperwhite and discovered the collection management to still be absolute rubbish. I'm using calibre and lots of manual options to make my collection organisation readable but I was wondering if I could add subtitles to folders.

For example - on regular books I have the book title in large text and Kindle very nicely puts the author underneath in small text.

I'd like to do this for my collections. So that underneath the collection name (where it currently says <number> items) I'd like to add the author as well.
Is this possible - and if so, can I do it without jailbreaking my Kindle?

Thanks!
Kat
Katdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:34 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Right now, nope, and if it were possible, it would most definitely depends on a jailbroken device.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert